Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our latest news & offers together with Booking Discounts.
Newari Limited trading as Holiday Dragons respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) or when you otherwise provide personal data to us via other means (such as over the telephone) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Newari Limited trading as Holiday Dragons collects and processes your personal data, including any data you may provide through this website or via any other means (such as over the telephone) when you purchase travel services, when you sign up to our newsletter, when you take part in a competition and register to create an account online.
This website is not intended for children and the only circumstances in which we collect data relating to children, is where you make a booking of travel services and you have children in your party.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if any of the details you provide to us should change, during the course of your relationship with us.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
This includes data relating specifically to your identity, such as your first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
This includes data relating to how you may be contacted, such as your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
This include data relating to your means and methods of payment, such as your bank account and payment card details.
This includes data relating to the transactions you have carried out with us, such as details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
This includes more technical data that we may obtain when you make use of our website, such as your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Marketing and Communications Data
This includes your preferences in relation to whether or not you want to receive marketing from us and our third parties and also your communication preferences.
We collect the following special categories of personal data about you. Details about your dietary requirements which may disclose your religious or philosophical beliefs, health, race or ethnicity. We collect and process the above data only where it is strictly necessary to do so in order to deliver the travel service that you have purchased. Furthermore, we will only collect and process the above special categories of sensitive personal data where you have provided us with your explicit consent to do so.
Where we require details from you in order to provide you with your chosen travel services, if you do not provide us with the necessary details then we will not be able to provide (or arrange for the provision of) the services you have booked or are attempting to book.
In this case, depending upon when you fail to provide the necessary date, we may either not be able to process your booking or we may have to cancel your booking, in which case we will treat this as a ‘cancellation by you’ in accordance with our Terms and Conditions We will notify you if we are unable to process a booking or are required to cancel a booking for this reason.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Make a booking of travel services
Subscribe to our newsletter or other publications
Request marketing to be sent to you
Enter a competition, promotion or survey
Give us some feedback
We may receive personal data about you from various technical third parties as set out below:
Analytics providers such as Google Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services based
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
Where we need to take steps to enter you into a contract with the supplier of your chosen travel services, where we are acting in an agency capacity.
Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us. Please see contact details above.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To register you as a new customer
To process and deliver your booking
Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
For the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us. Please see contact details above.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you make a booking with us we will keep your information for 6 years from your return date of travel (in the case of adults) or 6 years from the date of your 18th birthday (in the event of any children that travel on the booking) in order to enable us to defend any legal claims that you may pursue against us.
In addition to the above, by law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
UPDATED 08 JAN 2019
By using www.holidaydragons.co.uk you agree and consent that we and third parties can store and access cookies, IP addresses and use other tracking technology methods to enable Platform functionality, collect aggregated data about website usage, improve your online experience and manage and tailor our advertising and service communications with you. There are means of disabling cookies as set out below if you choose to do so, however this may affect your use of our Platforms.
A cookie is a small file that is placed and stored on your browser or device by a platform. Cookies allow a website owner to distinguish the activities carried out from your device from other users of that website. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser or device if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
Our Platforms use different types of cookies. Session cookies exist just for your session on our Platform and persistent cookies exist for a period of time after your visit. First party cookies are cookies set by our Platforms and third party cookies are set by third party platforms. We utilise both session and persistent cookies, and first and third party cookies.
Modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. You can set your browsers or devices to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time.
We do not recommend turning cookies off when visiting our websites as this could disadvantage you by preventing you from booking certain types of products and services. It may also mean that certain parts or functions of our websites do not work properly. Please also note that if you delete your cookies we may no longer automatically recognise your preferences, such as language and country preferences, any previous consent to terms and conditions or any opt-outs.
The following Terms and Conditions form the basis of your relationship with Newari Ltd of 56 Warneford Road, Harrow, London, HA3 9HY trading as Holiday Dragons. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. References to “you” and “your” in these Booking Conditions mean all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date) or any of them. “We” “us” and “our” means Newari Ltd trading as Holiday Dragons. References to “arrangements” and “service” are to the flights, accommodation, transfers and car hire featured on our website.
We act as agent on behalf of the supplier/principal(s) of your chosen arrangements (“Supplier/Principal(s)” for all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf (except for certain low cost airlines where we act as your agent – see clause 1). When you make a booking, your contract will be with the Supplier/Principal concerned. If you book more than one service (such as a hotel stay plus airport transfers or a flight plus a hotel stay), you will enter into a separate contract with each Supplier/Principal. If you book more than one service at the same time, the price payable for those services may, for convenience only, be charged to you as an arithmetical total of the prices charged separately for each individual service. All arrangements are available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one booking is made.
As an agent, we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of any Supplier/Principal or any of its employees, agents, suppliers or sub-contractors or for the services provided by any Supplier/Principal. The terms & conditions of the Supplier/Principal who provides your confirmed arrangements will also apply to your booking. The Supplier/Principal’s terms & conditions are available on request and we advise you to read them carefully as they do contain important information about your booking and may limit or exclude the Supplier/Principal’s liability to you. These terms and conditions apply to all types of booking made with us except where otherwise specifically stated.
NB Where you have provided us with an e-mail address by which we can contact you (for example to send you an e-ticket etc.) you must check your e-mails on a regular basis. You must ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct and does not contain any typos or other errors and inform us of any changes.
1. Low cost airlines: For most flights operated by low cost airlines, we will make full payment at the time of booking direct to the airline using your credit or debit card. The payment will be processed by the airline who will then issue you with a confirmed ticket immediately upon receipt of payment, which we will forward on to you. We will have no liability for the performance or non-performance of the flight or any other services provided by the airline or for the acts and/or defaults of the airline or any of its employees, agents, suppliers or subcontractors.
2. Other airlines: For all flights operated by Thomas Cook, TUI, Virgin Atlantic, Delta airlines, American Airlines, Air India, United Airlines, Air Canada, Jet Airways, Air France, Qatar Airways and British Airways, we act as agent for the ATOL holder through whom we book your flight. The name and ATOL number of that ATOL holder will be confirmed during the booking process and be listed on the ATOL Certificate issued to you. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
3. Split/Connecting Flights: Please note that where you have connecting flights on one booking, or where you have different carriers or locators (bookings) for your outward and return flights, cancellation or refund of one flight may not necessarily result in cancellation/refund of the other flights on your booking. Since we only act as an agent in the sale of flights, you will need to contact the airlines concerned for further information if you’re concerned about this.
5. Payment: In relation to certain bookings a charge will be made for our own administration. There is no charge for debit or credit cards. This amount will be taken on payment of the total cost of the holiday or travel arrangements and will be advised to you at the time of booking. You will be required to make full/part payment of your booking at the time of booking as required by the Supplier/Principal. You must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we will notify the Supplier/Principal, who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their terms and conditions. We are members of the Travel Trust Association. All monies you pay us for your arrangements will be paid into a trust account which is controlled by an independent trustee. These monies will not be released to the Supplier/Principals concerned until your holiday arrangements have been completed. These arrangements mean all monies you have paid us for arrangements other than flights will be refunded to you in the unlikely event of the Supplier/Principal being unable to provide your holiday due to their insolvency.
6. Credit Card Fraud Protection: Your payment will be handled by our payment provider. If we suspect a fraud, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction for security purposes. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the booking process and may use appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. A credit check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Amendments by You: We will do our utmost to accommodate your amendment requests but it may not always be possible. Any requests for amendments must be made in writing from the person who made the booking. Amendments can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal. We will charge an administration fee of £25 per person and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. Please note that certain travel arrangements may not be changeable after a reservation has been made and any amendment request could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements. If amendments are required within 12 weeks of departure cancellation charges may apply in addition to an administration charge of up to £50 per person, charged by the Supplier/Principal in addition to our own administration charge and costs. Note: Most scheduled airlines do not allow changes, and therefore full cancellation charges will usually apply. Most ‘no frills’ airlines have cancellation charges of 100% from time of booking.
8. Cancellations by You: Any cancellation request must be sent to us in writing and will not take effect until received by us. Cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Supplier/Principal. If you cancel your booking, the Supplier/Principal may charge the cancellation charges outlined in their terms and conditions (which may be 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements).
Most of Supplier/Principals adopt the following cancellation charges policy:
More than 84 days: Deposit.
57-84 days: 30% or deposit whichever is greater.
29-56 days: 50%.
22-28 days: 75%.
8-21 days: 90%.
Within 7 days of departure: 100%.
If a Supplier/Principal’s policy differs from the above you will be informed that the time of cancelling. Note: For flight bookings with all low cost airlines, the cancellation charges will be 100%. Bookings that include Scheduled flights may incur different cancellation charges as per their booking conditions.
9. Changes & Cancellations by the Supplier/Principal:
Sometimes your Supplier/Principal may need to make a change to your booking. If you have already booked we will let you know as soon as we can, if there is time before your departure but we shall have no further liability to you. In the unlikely event that your accommodation provider has to make a significant change to your booking, they will offer you the option of accepting the change or cancelling the booking and receiving the full refund of all monies paid to us for the accommodation booking. We do not accept responsibility for any expenses or costs incurred by you as a result of any change by a Supplier/Principal. All bookings made are separate, independent and unconnected bookings with each of the Supplier/Principals concerned, for whom we act solely as agent, even where more than one service is requested and arranged at the same time. Where your Supplier/Principal makes a change or cancellation to a booking, this does not affect any booking you have with another Supplier/Principal even where that booking relates to services for the same holiday. For example, if your accommodation booking is changed or cancelled by your Supplier/Principal, you will only be able to change or cancel any other services in accordance with the booking conditions of the Supplier/Principal providing those services.
10. Insurance: You are strongly advised to take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses, and some Supplier/Principals require you to do so. If we have issued your policy please check it carefully to ensure that all the details are correct and that all relevant information has been provided by you (eg. pre-existing medical conditions). Failure to disclose relevant information will affect your insurance. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
11. Health advice: You are advised to contact your GP as soon as possible for up to date health advice and information for the destination you are travelling to. Certain vaccinations may be recommended but not compulsory and other health precautions may need to be taken to avoid any medical problems during your trip. It is your responsibility to act upon the advice given as the Supplier/Principal would not be liable for any such occurrences regarding health advice. Please check the Health office orders issued by the relevant country of travel
12. Passports & Visas: All information provided relates to British citizens who hold or are entitled to apply for a British passport. If you are not a British citizen and do not hold a British passport, you must make your own enquiries as to the applicable requirements. All customers (including children) who make a booking are required to hold a current 10 year passport. We will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of the passport or visa not being produced for travel. The carriage of passengers and their baggage is subject to provisions of the applicable international conventions such as the Montreal Convention, national legislation and the carrier’s conditions of carriage. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your sole responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates of the countries through or to which you are planning to travel. Requirements may change so you must check the up to date position in good time before departure. Neither we nor any Supplier/Principal accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. Please take special note that for all air travel within the British Isles, airlines require photographic identification of a specific type.
13. Price Policy: The price of your arrangements will be confirmed to you at the time of making the booking. It is up to you to check these details carefully and confirm you are happy with them. We will also send you an invoice confirming your payment details and will contact you if there are any discrepancies in the pricing.
14. Delivery of documents: All documents (eg. invoices/tickets/Insurance policies) will be sent to you by e-mail. Once documents are sent to you we will not be responsible for non-receipt unless such loss is due to our negligence. If you request your documents to be sent to you by post you may incur a postal charge which will be advised to you at the time of booking.
15. Final Travel Arrangements: Please ensure that all your travel, passport, visa and insurance documents are in order and that you arrive in plenty of time for checking in at the airport. It may be necessary to reconfirm your flight with the airline prior to departure. You should take a note of any reference number or contact name when reconfirming. If you fail to reconfirm you may be refused permission to board the aircraft and you are unlikely to receive any refund.
16. Accommodation/Hotel Classifications & Star Ratings: All star ratings and classifications are Supplier/Principal’s own ratings and are usually based on the facilities available along with feedback received. Official ratings which may differ from Supplier/Principal’s ratings and are given by the local Tourism Authorities in the relevant country, and may not reflect the same standards as in the UK, as different countries have different qualifying standards. For example a four star hotel may not necessarily have the same facilities/standards as a four star in the UK, and cannot therefore be compared. For self-catering properties, an ‘A’ class is not necessarily of a higher quality than a ‘C’, the Supplier/Principals quote these classifications only to comply with current legislation. When choosing your arrangements, please refer to the information in the Supplier/Principal’s descriptions, which indicate facilities available at each property.
17. Special requests and medical conditions/disabilities: If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location) you must advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any reasonable requests on to the relevant Supplier/Principal, no guarantee that any request will be met can be given and we will have no liability to you if they are not. If you request confirmation in writing that a special request has been noted or passed on to the Supplier/Principal or request the inclusion of the special request on your confirmation invoice or any other documentation please note this is not confirmation that the request will be met. Unless and until specifically confirmed, all special requests are subject to availability and local charges may apply. If you or any member of your party has any medical condition or disability which may affect your booking or has any special requirements as a result of any medical condition or disability (including any which affect the booking process), please tell us before you make your booking so that we can assist you in considering the suitability of the arrangements and/or making the booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking and also whenever any change in the condition or disability (if any) occurs. You must also promptly advise us if any medical condition or disability which may affect your arrangements develops after your booking has been confirmed.
18. Complaints: Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the Supplier/Principal, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant Supplier/Principal (eg. the Hotel) immediately who will endeavor to put things right. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the Supplier/Principal to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, please write to us within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Relations Department, 56 Warneford Road, Harrow, London, HA3 9HY giving your original booking reference number and all other relevant information. Complaints received after 28 days will not be accepted. NB please bear in mind that we act only as agent for the Supplier/Principal(s) concerned and therefore cannot accept any liability for your arrangements. Any assistance provided in resolving a complaint in relation to any arrangements is provided on a goodwill basis and in our capacity as agent only.
Please note that we do not offer an Alternative Dispute Resolution service.
19. Our responsibility for your booking: Your contract is with the Supplier/Principal and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to twice the cost of the commission we earn on your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
20. Room Allocation: On arrival at the accommodation, you will be allocated a room. Please note: when checking-in after midnight, your room will be reserved from the previous day. You must normally check out of your room at 11:00hrs on the booking departure date, unless otherwise stated on the accommodation voucher issued by us.
21. Website and Pricing details: Please note, the information and prices shown on our websites may have changed by the time you come to book your arrangements. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the website and prices at the time of printing, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us at the time of booking. There may be small differences between the actual accommodation and its description. Occasionally, local conditions may mean that some facilities or services become unavailable or subject to restriction. In addition to this, please be aware that advertised facilities within your hotel and around the resort may not be fully functional in early and late season. We cannot accept responsibility for any changes or closures to area amenities or attractions. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any accommodation or its facilities and/or services, except in the case of our negligence.
All images of hotel rooms on our website are for representation purposes only and may not reflect the actual room you are allocated. From time to time building work and its associated noise is unavoidable in resort. We do not control such work and we do not always receive advance notice from the Supplier/Principal of when it is scheduled. However we will always notify you as soon as possible if a Supplier/Principal makes us aware of building work taking place and if we think building work will affect your holiday enjoyment.
22. Safety Standards: Please note, it is the requirements and standards of the country in which any services which make up your holiday are provided which apply to those services and not those of the UK. As a general rule, these requirements and standards will not be the same as the UK and may sometimes be lower.
23. Errors and Omissions: We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally this may result in a price, product or other service detail description being incorrect. In such cases we reserve the right to cancel the booking or offer a reasonable alternative.
24. Law and Jurisdiction: Your contract(s) with the Supplier/Principal(s) will be subject to the law referred to in the Supplier/Principal(’s) terms and conditions. Any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between you and any Supplier/Principal must also be dealt with in accordance with those terms and conditions. In the event that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description arises between you and us acting in our capacity as agent (“claim”), English law will apply (except as set out below). Any such claim must be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales only unless, in the case of Court proceedings, you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. In this case, proceedings must either be brought in the courts of your home country or those of England and Wales. If proceedings are brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland, you may choose to have your claim governed by the law of Scotland/Northern Ireland as applicable (but if you do not so choose, English law will apply).
This website is owned and operated by Newari Limited t/a Holiday Dragons (“Newari”, “Holiday Dragons”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are a limited company, registered in England, with registered company number 11118111 whose registered office is at 56 Warneford Road, Harrow, London, HA3 9HY. In these Terms, all references to “you” and “your” means any and all persons accessing the website. This website is only to be used in the capacity in which you are permitted to use this website.
Bookings are arranged by Newari Limited trading as “Holiday Dragons” and “www.holidaydragons.co.uk” unless otherwise stated.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Holiday Dragons and Newari Ltd act only as agents in respect of all travel arrangements (“the Arrangements”) featured on this website and accept no liability in relation to any contract entered into or for any Arrangements purchased (whether for yourself or any consumer) or for the acts or omissions of any suppliers or other persons or parties connected with any Arrangements. For all Arrangements, the contract will be with the supplier of the Arrangements and not Holiday Dragons or Newari Ltd.
1.2 We may alter these Terms at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these Terms regularly.
1.3 We reserve the right to add, amend, delete, edit, remove or modify any information, content, material or data displayed on this website and without notice from time to time.
1.4 We aim to provide uninterrupted access to our website but we make no warranty that your access to our website will be uninterrupted, timely or error free. We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to this website at any time.
1.5 Please note that when you visit our website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. We will also communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. Our Services
2.1 We act only as an agent in respect of all Arrangements featured on this website. We accept no liability in relation to any contract entered into or for any Arrangements purchased or for the acts or omissions of any supplier or other persons or parties connected with the Arrangements. For all Arrangements, the contract will be with the supplier of the Arrangements.
2.2 Nothing on this website constitutes an offer by us to sell to you any of the Arrangements or to enter into any contract with you in respect of the Arrangements. All Arrangements featured or referred to is at all times prior to confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
2.3 The terms and conditions of the supplier of the Arrangements will apply to the booking. If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, you must do so on the website and cancellation/amendment charges will generally be payable. The amount of such charges varies according to the time your notice of cancellation is received by the supplier concerned before departure. Please check the supplier’s terms and conditions.
3. Permitted Use
3.1 By using this website, you warrant to us that:
You will not use this website or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
You have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Terms;
You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website (including where there has been unauthorised or fraudulent use of the website under your log-in details);
All information that you provide for the booking shall be true and accurate.
3.2 You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website.
3.3 You may operate a link to our website provided you obtain our prior written consent to do so. Where we give you our consent, you must ensure that the linking is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to this website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this website at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
4.1 All content of this website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software) is our exclusive property or that of our content suppliers, and is, unless specifically stated otherwise, protected by copyright or similar ownership rights. It is published by us and may not be reproduced other than by downloading and viewing on a single computer and/or printing a single hard copy. It is not to be otherwise reproduced, transmitted, made available on a network or used to create derivative works without our prior written consent. All rights are reserved.
4.2 All rights in www.holidaydragons.co.uk are owned by us.
5. Our Liability
5.1 Except as set out in these Terms, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website and/or the Arrangements featured or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any Arrangements. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
5.2 The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We and the supplier concerned have the right to change the details of the Arrangements featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any detail is obviously incorrect, neither we nor any supplier will be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of the Arrangements at the time of booking.
5.3 Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation or anything else which cannot legally be excluded by us.
5.4 Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
5.5 This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our website by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
5.6 We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs or that it is compatible with your browser or computer configuration. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
6. Law & Jurisdiction
6.1 We are an English registered company. Our business is governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the Arrangements offered, any information relating to such Arrangements and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
6.2 Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
Financial Security and Protection:
All our bookings and holiday packages are fulfilled under the trading name of Holiday Dragons by Newari Ltd unless otherwise stated. All deals shown are subject to availability and our Booking Conditions. Holiday Dragons act as retail agent for ATOL and other principals. All our customers are ATOL (Air Travel Organisers’ Licensing) protected which means they dont lose money or get stranded abroad if the ATOL holder cannot provide travel services after booking. When you buy an ATOL protected air holiday package or flight plus holiday from us you will also receive an ATOL Certificate from us confirming your arrangements and protection under the ATOL license. To check what travel arrangements are financially protected please see our booking conditions. Being a member of The Travel Trust Association (TTA Q7334) gives our customer additional and a full package of consumer protection that the market has to offer.